So I have been looking houses for over a year. I like looking at house in my spare time, it is just fun to me. I have ALWAYS loved the neighborhood Reunion, I never thought we could move in there since home prices in there were so much. Since the housing market is down we were able to find a house that we loved. When we walked into this house, Nick and I fell in love. After talking to Nick a lot and my parents and other friends we decided to put an offer on the house right before Christmas (Dec. 23rd). We were thinking that it would take them awhile to get back to us. Well that wasn't true, right there and then they took our offer. Before Nick and I knew it we were signing papers to buy a new house. I will have to say I was just in shock and I am pretty sure Nick was too! It was the whole idea our house now wasn't on sale and oh my gosh we are really doing this. Well it came down to it now, we own two homes. Our house here in Dacula is for sale now, I just hope we can sell it. We close on our new house Feb. 19th, we are going to move in slowly after that, as long as we still own two houses we will take our time. Here are a few pictures of our new house in my dream neighborhood!


No comments:
Post a Comment