Monday, April 11, 2011
Eli's 5th Birthday
So Friday night (4.1), we were invited to celebrate Eli's birthday. Eli wanted a Star Wars party, so Andrea came up with a great idea of glow in the dark miniature golf party too! I have to say Andrea did a great job with it all. The kids had a blast playing miniature golf and glowing the whole night. Some of the pictures aren't great because it was dark in there. I have to say a huge thank you to Brittany who was my "other" half. (Nick was at work). Brittany taught Colin how to put put and he was thrilled. Thank you Brittany for loving my boys! I have to say for me it brought back memories to my childhood. We used to go miniature golfing, anytime we were out of town.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment