He said that his leg was itchy. So he kept scratching it.
Here is Colin not singing just standing.
He was trying to talk to Jenna, to right on him. Grant is in front of him in the yellow sweater.
After his program, we were asked to come into the classroom for parent appreciation. They had some really cute gifts for us. I forgot to take a picture of it. We got a clear plate with Colin's finger prints on it. Nick got BBQ sauce made by Colin. Then we got a mom and dad paper with a poem on it. They all were very cute.
Now, to the next couple of pictures. This one has Colin answering questions questions about his dad. If you look at it closely, it will make you laugh. So of it is truthful and some of it, is not!
The next one was about me! Mine is pretty funny too! I told him I have never made banana bread before, he said I know, I want you to make it! Too funny! I guess I will try that this summer.
Oh these two WONDERFUL, KIND, SWEET, CARING, AWESOME, FUNNY, PATIENT ladies. They are Colin's Pre-K teacher. They have been so great to Colin, I could not asked for two better teacher for Colin this year. Mrs. Joy, is in the black shirt and Mrs. Carol is in the red. I can not say enough about the two of them! I want to bring them to kindergarten next year! Thank you ladies for everything you have done!
Oh Jenna! Colin and Jenna, have been together for 3 years now. She is Colin's girlfriend. He loves her dearly. They have been in class together for 3 years, and they have been at Kelly's together. They play like they are married, Kelly says it is so cute! She will carry his book bag if he is "having a day" or help him out with whatever is needed. I have even been told they can't sit together in class. They are two very awesome children. I am not sure what Colin is going to do with out her next year. She is going to a different elementary school than Colin. I think they both are going to be shock without each other. Thank you Jenna for being Colin's girlfriend! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment