So we got home from the beach on Saturday. We celebrated Father's day on Sunday. I had planned a week of doing nothing and catching up on laundry. Well, that all changed Monday during nap time. Colin comes down a lot during nap/rest time. Well Monday he came walking on down and I told him to go back up and I would come up when I was down hanging laundry. Well he headed toward the steps and the next thing I hear is him screaming. I went to him and he was bleeding from the mouth. I tried to stay clam and cool. Then I saw his top right tooth hanging. So I got him a wet towel and called Andrea. She came running over and held him for me while I called the denisit. They send us to a peds denisit. Nick met us there and we found out that Colin rip his tooth out and some of the root. We were told there that we had to go to an oral surgeon to have him remove the rest of the root. So Tuesday morning Colin and I head to Zuck's office. He took one look at Colin and said he would have to do suregery on him. He asked when was the last time Colin ate, I told him he just had. So Dr. Zuck asked us to come back at noon. So Colin and I came back at noon. This time wasn't easy to get Colin there but we brough Catilyn and his pillow pet with us. Colin did a great job, they put gas on his nose and then started an IV. It took about 10mins and I was able to see him about 20mins later. He was so out of it. That brought me to tears to see my baby like that. I am happy to report Colin did a great job after the suregery. He was mad but did a great job. Today is a day later and he is still doing great. I am super super proud of Colin! I love you buddy!








No comments:
Post a Comment