Monday, March 28, 2011

Andrew's Big Boy Bed

So we did it, we have moved Andrew into a big boy bed. I have to say he has done pretty well. Friday night he went right to sleep and slept from around 9:30pm till about 3am. He woke up so I went in there and laid with him. He also, took a nap in his room too, which was great. Now for the past 2 nights, there have been bad storms that have come through. So Nick slept with Andrew most of Saturday night because of the bad storms. Sunday night when we were laying him to sleep, he didn't want to go to sleep. He said "I am scared of thunder." "My big boy bed has thunder." Poor kid now thinks it thunders every time he sleeps in there. I promised him it would thunder anymore. Well bad Mommy because this morning, around 4:30am, another storm came through! He woke up yelling for me. I went in there to tell him how sorry I was. I brought him into our room. He laid with me and made me hold his hand. So the thunder wouldn't get him. (I was okay with that.) Later this morning, when Nick was about to leave, Andrew told Nick. "Daddy lock the doors, so the thunder, doesn't come in." Nick and I found that so funny and cute! So tonight, I hope it doesn't storm, so he can sleep the whole night in his new bed.



No comments: