We were at Chick-fil-a a couple of months ago and there was a birthday party there. Colin watched every mintue of it. He saw the birthday child get a shirt, when I told him what it said, he said "mommmy I want to have my party at Chick-fil-a! So when he birthday got here he had remembered, and asked to have his birthday party there. So we had his party at Chick-fil-a and he wanted to have a soccer themed party. We had it the Monday after his party. Thank goodness it was an inside party because it was very cold that day. The snow had gone away for the most part. Colin wasn't happy at first because everyone showed up at once but then he was excited that all his friends were there. Everyone played, ate, and had a great time. Thank you to everyone who came out! Colin got his shirt which says "I partied at Chick-fil-a", he is so excited about it.


No comments:
Post a Comment