Colin did it! He made it 5 days in a row at school on green! Everyday he came home we made a huge deal about him being on green! I told him if he made it all week we go get anything he wanted. We first had to go to Target and he found a game. Then we headed to the mall to meet my parents. He saw the Build a Bear store and said "Mommy I want to do that!" I told him we would have to take his game back and he said okay. So we went in found a $10 bear! (Mommy was happy with that price.) It was cute to watch him make his bear. Not a surprise the bear is a girl and he name her Caitlyn.
His teachers also made the class a deal that if they were on green all week they could do show and tell. I thought this was a wonderful idea. Colin wanted to take in Mrs. Kelly (his sitter) but we told him that couldn't work out. So he took in his America Idol microphone. Colin says everyone loved it. He says next week he is taking Caitlyn in. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment