Sunday, November 8, 2009

Georgia Tech vs. Wake Forest Game

Yesterday was the first Georgia Tech game that Andrew and I made it to this season. It was a awesome day for a football game, the high was around 68 degrees and the game was at 3:30 in the afternoon, which was perfect! Colin was so excited that Mommy and Andrew were coming. Our friends David and Tiffany came along which made it even better! I was a little worried that I would not be able to see the game because Andrew would be all over the place. As we walked in Andrew just looked around and you could tell he was thinking where am I this place is loud. Once we got to our seats Andrew just laid his head down. Then came one of the loudest closest fly over I have ever been too! We knew two jet were going to fly over but we had no clue how close they were going to be. All I can say is WOW! That scared Andrew, so much that he didn't move from then on. To top off the fly over we forgot a paci for him, but he was okay. (I was shocked) The rest of the game went great! Andrew made it till we had to leave in the beginning of the 4th quarter. We had to leave early due to a family birthday party but it was okay because Georgia Tech won! It was a wonderful Saturday! I was happy to spend it with our good friends and then to end it with family!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: